Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Launch Pad

This morning as I enjoyed a bowl of Liberte Mediterranean Vanilla yogurt (love when visiting guests introduce me to new foods) and read my e-mail I discovered that the anthology I am in, the one being published this fall, will be launched in Toronto on November 21.

This is interesting to me because I have been struggling with whether or not to go to the Ottawa launch on November 13. Going would require me to inconvenience quite a few people. However, the 21st poses even more scheduling challenges, and that makes Ottawa more attractive.

And naturally, me being me, now that I know there are two, I want to do both. What if I never get asked to sign another book? I might never get enough practice to write pithy, brief, and/or meaningful messages. Legibly.

No comments: