Friday, October 30, 2009

The mystery of the ultimate Halloween house

This is just one of several houses in the area that turn into something off a horror movie set at this time of the year (one of the others boasts a full maze, fog machine, and every member of the family donning scary costumes and taking up a secret position from which to freak out trick-or-treaters on the night).

This one perplexes me, though. There is a mystery I can't solve. See if you can guess what it is as I take you on a walk along the curb:





And now, the mystery:

Where on earth do these people store all this stuff the other eleven and a half months of the year?

ps: my favourite part? that little white pumpkin on the last shot... I just want to pick it up and hug it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is actually the first thing I think about when I see elaborate seasonal decor -- we have so little space as it is!